Saturday, May 30, 2015

Meet the TAs!




Hi, my name is Sejal and I am one of the TAs for the GSL India team this year. I graduated this past May from Cornell majoring in Biological Sciences in CALS and minoring in both Business and Global Health. I will be working at Weill Cornell as the Global Health Teaching Associate. I hope to pursue an MD/MPH after working for a few years in the medical/public health field. I am really grateful and excited to be a part of the team and am looking forward to an amazing opportunity with the Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement!

Hi there! My name is Andy. I’m one of the TAs for this year’s trip. I graduated this past May from the ILR School with minors in Global Health and Music. I participated in this program as an undergraduate two summers ago and worked with Palliative Care Mysore (http://www.vild.edu.in/?q=palliativecare) on projects relating to their outreach video and income generation program for patients and their families. I also worked in Lusaka, Zambia last summer through another GSL program. I am thrilled to be back in a country I love through a program that I believe in strongly!