Monday, May 27, 2024

ILR's partner from Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), Vietnam, joining SVYM in 2024!


 Luu Thi Ngoc (Elyshia), TDTU'26


I’m a junior from Ton Duc Thang University, studying in Labor Relations. Currently, I’m an exam proctor for Ton Duc Thang University.

I participated in a Short-term course with La Trobe University (Australia), Topic of The Impact Of The Covid-19 On VietNam. I joined the Exchange Learning Program for Cornell University students in 2023 as an organizer. Acting as an organizing committee in an exchange with Wofford University.

Initially, when studying this field, I always asked myself "What will I do if I graduate?" But more and more, I like to learn about benefits for workers, human resources, negotiations and especially participating in short-term courses with international friends. Because I am an extrovert and absolutely love learning new things. Experience many different cultures, wear many traditional costumes of other countries, eat specialties there, and especially learn knowledge that you have never been exposed to before.  this summer, I look forward to my time at SVYM in Mysore learning about Indian culture and human resources practices. 



Dao Trang, TDTU'25



My name is Trang. I am currently a senior at Ton Duc Thang University.  I am majoring in Labor Relations.  I live with my family in Phan Thiet City, which has many beautiful sand beaches and fresh seafood.  I am keen on working with people, planning and holding activities that help bring people together.  In my free time, I like crocheting, writing, reading books and studying through videos on YouTube.  I am so excited to join the ILR-SVYM program to learn more about the culture and people in Inda and to make new firends- that's what I seek during this program.  Let's make it memorable!